10 August 2011

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - The Deadly Icebergs



Original Airdate: October 1, 1966

Some bozos rigged icebergs with explosives and made them magnetic as part of a plot to rob a cruise liner. Superman made all the bergs explode to save the day.


Best Part: I have seen heroes smash two baddies heads together before, but never three at the same time. Impressive.

Worst Part: So Lois was finally starting to suspect Clark could be Superman. When she asked why they were never around at the same time, he said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Then he winked. That was a pretty bad defense Clark. The worst part was Lois then just dropped the subject apparently satisfied with the explanation.





-----
Episode Count: 0025
Series Count: (8 of 60)

2 comments:

  1. One time my brother and I were fighting and my dad picked us up and smashed our heads together. It really does hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be glad your head wasn't in the middle of a head butt sandwich.

    ReplyDelete