23 April 2014

Crisis of Infinite Episodes - Prophecy of Doom



I seem to remember this one being terrible, but it actually wasn't half bad... which makes Batman in my Basement seem all the worse. Don't worry, I am not going to get carried away with praise. As a charismatic con man fortune teller, Nostromos was a decent made up villain, but not one that I would ever invite back and overall the episode is fairly forgettable, but harmless.




There were a couple of weird things worth mentioning. For one, Batman ain't Superman. Somehow Bats was able to change into costume in a falling elevator. Not sure how he pulled that off. The other element that I always remember from the episode is the climactic fight in the setting of Nostromos' solar system model. While the animation of rotating gears worked in The Clock King, this was quite wonky with Batman nearly getting taken out by Uranus.

-----
Episode Count: 0553
Series Count: (19 of 81)

No comments:

Post a Comment